Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas


Ho HO HO~1 more days ll be Christmas lo~Santa Clause is coming to town~

Can hear Christmas song all around the supermarket and anywhere too. Last year Xmas eve was celebrate inside the car due to the traffic jam while we are on the way meet my friends at

This year i don't wish to celebrate inside the car wakaka~just hope can have a memorable and enjoyable Xmas eve. Wish to meet lot lot lot Santa too~

Oh ya i had won a free room from Santa worldcard Malaysia on 25 Dec. Yohoo this year gonna celebrate my Xmas and brother birthday at there yippie~

Lastly i wish everyone have a wonderful Christmas day and Merry Xmas to all my dear friends~especially my big family WCM and fans~love u all so much hahaha~

Let me sing Xmas song~From me to you~


Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~
We wish you a merry Xmas, and a happy new year~
You better not cry, you better watch out~
Merry Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment