Monday, March 21, 2011

Currently~


Currently I'm still a student

Time pass so fast, i already stay at Kampar for almost 4 years.

Currently I'm having my final year and semester for my degree course.

Currently is week10 which means 5 weeks later i going to sit for my last final exam in my degree course~maybe will be my last time to sit for exam due to my laziness to continue study.

Currently i have finish my mid-term for my degree life and 2 assignment.

Currently have to rush for the last 2 assignment in my degree life.

Currently~Currently~Currently~

Very soon will reach finally~ looking forward for the finally

2 comments:

  1. JIa you evone~me too, CURRENTLY fight for the last exam in my study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yeah rainbow we add oil 2gether fight for it~good luck for ur coming viva ya

    ReplyDelete