Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cycle life to campus

7月7日 星期三

2day i decide to cycle to campus with my brother for the 8am class because he cant come over and fetch me at 6pm. This is my 1st time cycle to campus although i already study at kampar for almost 3 years. I dun know how those student can tahan cycle to campus under the hot sun. I cycle in 8am i also sweat alot although no sun at tat time.

around 2smth when i finish my presentation for e-commerce, suddenly the sky become dark n going to rain very soon. By tat time i was thinking charm le how m i going to cycle back later although i have class from 4 to 6.

today i have no lecture slide again so i decided to go bac early when the lecture give us break. mana tau it still raining but not that heavy but still wet all my body. SIGH

为什么要下雨?人家不骑脚车你不下雨........=="

No comments:

Post a Comment