Thursday, July 29, 2010

2day have meeting with our supervisor for the FYP at 1pm so i need to wakeup at 11am if not i cant make it on time. Sigh feel so sleepy that time....but i force myself to wakeup. so i went out and buy my brunch at "tian xing yuan" and i have 醉氿鷄米粉 as my brunch. Once i see the name i feel like it taste nice and i buy it.

I need to go campus before 1pm so i faster done all my staff on time. Once i reach outside my supervisor room, my stomach feel like pain...oh ghost is gastric!!!By the time i still can accept the pain...after enter supervisor room i feel like wanna vomit...but i din coz haven done discuss.

what a bad day suddenly feel gastric. Somemore have class from 2 until 8pm..oh ghost i need to tahan the pain till i finish class. After enter the tutorial class, finally i cant tahan ady and i go to toilet and vomit mana tau 1st floor toilet so many people then i need to go up to 2nd floor ...."err...err...err...." while i "err" till half way suddenly got people knock my door and ask miss r u ok??ten i just smile with her and shake my hand told her im ok and i cont "errr". Thanks for the concern miss although i dun know who are you ... By the time i feel bit comfortable once i vomit out 醉氿鷄米粉.

Then i go inside class again and i still feel very pain sigh. by the time i cant Tahan again and go vomit again...vomit out all the 醉氿鷄米粉 again and again....kanasai

no wonder my dad always ask me eat my breakfast after wakeup.....haha this is the 1st time i having gastric until vomit...so kan zheong....omg...


No comments:

Post a Comment