Saturday, August 28, 2010

21st birthday celebration( Part 1)


Ding Dong....finally i have time to update my blog before my final. So I decided to divide my birthday celebration post into 3 or 4 part. Let's start....

Last friday 20/8 was my 21st birthday. At 1st i decided went kl on thursday and celebrate with him. But bro and dad say celebrate with him also don't want celebrate with them. Haha so i change my mine and went back hometown on thursday night and have a small celebration with family.

I tell my bro i want a small cake. So we went to went to the cake shop and saw half kg cake quick big so i said lets go another shop. Another shop 300g cake so childish and not that nice some more much EXPENSIVE. So we went back to the 1st first. Muahaha we are crazy.

After that we went to bought satay and some alcohol drink. Yohoo..satay, steamboat, and alcohol perfect match.^^

Lets enjoy my picture with some description.....


simple celebration with simple steamboat



seafood taufu, "cha ba lang" fish ball, some vegi, prawn, pork....



da la...is me while waiting for the food to cook.



This is my yam ice-cream cake...only manage to eat half slide

Is me my 21st birthday cake....



Hello


with my happy daddy

My happy mummy

My crazy brother...haha


My Happy family...opps sister at kl


is time to blow the candle...it melt on part of my cake ....



Make a wish...21st years old 1st cake 1st wish....


cut cut cut the cake...


can u see the candle....lol mum keep wan take picture till the candle also melt liao

before and after...=="


21st birthday present from mummy....finally i can fly le...but this key look simple not so nice...haha i wanna change...


Surprise this present from my brother and daddy. He bring along my dad and choose this casio for me. When he search for the watch on internet i though he search for his assignment. lol Hehe really surprise thanks ya...muacks

Hmm thats all for my small celebration on thursday night with my parents and brother....stay turn with my part 2 celebration...muahaha^^


No comments:

Post a Comment