Saturday, September 18, 2010

Final exam week

From 13-23 of sept will be my final exam period. All students keep push and push for their study and me as well. haha i have just left 2 more paper which are adv tax and adv acc practices.

Hmm for the past 2 paper it was like..dun knw how to describe, no tips no scope study all chapter but end up come out only 5 chapter aiks just wish i can pass all the subject and get more than 2.0 for this semester.

3.18am now but i still blogging here. hahahaha tomorrow and the following days have to study the other 2 subject which include calculation and theory...lol although got scope for this paper but dont know how the old lady will cheat us on the paper.

Never mind just try my best to do the best.^^ after exam can have seafood dinner with my classmate yohoo....3kg crab, 1kg prawn , and some others dish....yohoooooo..

Da la...here are some photo which i take during my study for the exam. haha study also must some entertain to release stress.


This is the time while i studying....can see my messy table


wearing his spec...haha

Hmm is time to sleep...will cont update after my exam...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment