Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 new year eve and 1/1/11 new yr


Ho Ho forgot to update my new yr eve lolx

Yeap this year i pass my new year eve at Genting~a place that i can enjoyed the cold cold weather~ That's because WCM~yes again WCM gave me the free room that i won in the 2011 resolution contest. Thanks WCM muacks~

Here is the picture and my resolution for 2011~

I'm having a bad fewer now & don't wish to bring it to year 2011. So i wish everyone be

healthier always and stay strong throughout new year. Besides, i will be graduate next year and

i hope that everything will go smoothly and i will get good result for my exam.


Woke up in the early morning because my whole body feel hot and itchy~ishhh look like a monkey from mid9 till morning.

We decided went out to themepark since RWG giving me two free ticket for themepark from the 21st party on 30 Dec. Compare to Xmas, we able to play much ride and no need Q for so long. In the afternoon only i realize the ticket is actually for all parks~lolx i'm so "big head prawn"~

Receive a call from Rabbit when Q-ing for spinner. She asked me to collect the souvenirs from her at starbucks. Woo apa sal i tak nampak u kat starbucks??oooo "yuan lai" i went to wrong starbucks~muahaha

Chit chat with them(Rabbit,Ryan, Rabbit sis) "think she gonna tell me her sis call what name in the comment there when she see this"
Before they head off to take bas~

Meet Teng Teng chit chat awhile and head to claim the chocolate that Calvin Cheong, one of wcm fan asked me to claim for the chocolate that he won in spot and difference contest rather than let it forfeit. Luckily they let me claim hehehe thanks Calvin kor kor~i really gonna gain weight liao~lolx


Deng Deng~Beryl Chocolate with me cutie baby muahhaaha~

Done everything back to themepark play play play~ride ride ride~walk walk walk~xiao here and there~take pic here and there~

Q-ing for spinner~again spin all those bad luck on the last day of 2010

Can see the kid ride the boat with blue color tayar???Wow he keep bang on us~"Xiao di di " dont simply bang ohhh but i like you~u r cute enough hahahaha~


Back to indoor~"Yellow digi" ride lolx~not very stimulation but it can hurt my back~

My favourite ride for indoor~no need to wait very long for this ride and still able to play few times lolx~bumper car bong bong bong~i want to bang you with my little blue car~


And finally tired is time to back hotel~wakaka~rest+eat+nap+sms+dreaming+shower~wooooo

Is time to meet wcm fans lo~This time meet Lovely Rave and Cheerful Jason~and also Rave underage sis lolx~

Wow wait for someone around 15min or more if not mistaken~ ><

Yup dinner time with them and my 2 other partner join me as well lolx~Went to "tong luo Wan" for dinner~Someone can't finish the food coz almost on fire due to the mihun is too hot~wakaka


And finally i get to go in Maxim room lolx~there have complementary fruits for u to eat lolx~

Yea take 3 picture~easy pose will be stone, scissors, and "5"

Toilet time~kakaka~


Is time to went for Chivalrous movement party~Won the ticket from wcm fans page that wcm choose me as one of the party queen. Haha I'm one of the Party Queen lolx~Thanks once again to WCM.

Collect the ticket at around 8.30pm and went in at9pm~not allow to take picture inside so no picture to show hehe. Dang here are my 2 ticket~

So Serious when we went in~1st checking~2nd checking~lolx~and at last get to collect small goodies. A very big stage in front, a "DJ"?? Playing club song~and we~standing there coz not much people came in~enjoy-ing my coke and sis with her so called "chivas + coke" lolx~

With "xiao za bo" and her potato chips from maxim lolx~

All park 31/12~ Live with Chivalry~ and chi

Xmas is over but they gonna clear all the stock ~


ALl the colorful+cheerful+naughty+cutie clown come out to welcome 2011/1/1~

Went starbucks with Rave and others. Spot Yee Hwa another wcm fans while i'm on the escalator~too bad not able to meet her coz too crowded and don't have her contact number as well.

Went for bumper car and spot this countdown event at Time square FW plaza~

Can see those "Bee" back from themepark due to heavy fog and no fireworks to play~opppsss is too bad for everyone include me~Disappointed when receive a message said that fireworks had been cancel due to heavy FOG and will be play on 1/1/11 ~kns~end up countdown while walking to ride my bumper car muahaha~

Meet Jason again and went to old-town with his cousin~Jokes start during the 2nd meet up~wakakaka lolx~Yeap nice to meet u in person~Chit chat chit chat till 2smth if not mistaken~lolx~

That's how i pass my new year eve at genting and not able to see the fireworks hu hu hu and force to go back due to relative wedding dinner.

Happy new year~
Is time for me to back~Not able to get 9am bas and we took 11.30am bas~sigh make me have no time for my shopping~lolx

Raining in the early morning and feel so cold while waiting for the bas

Wow~the bas driver so happy~Greeting happy new year to everyone lolx~Yeap we are on the way back to KL~too bad sit till feel like vomit out

Start our journey to my hometown after reach KL from Genting~See her driving also want to show her face inside my pic~lolx

Happy new year everyone

wish everything go smooth as what i wish

No comments:

Post a Comment