Saturday, January 15, 2011

2nd Fans trip

Yippie finally WCM fan page reach 50k and WCM organize the 2nd fans trip to up hill again. Wow that's cool~i wait for this moment very long since i not able to join them in the 1st fans trip.

50,000th fans it's me. Yeap Wcm have organize a contest that we have to make our own DIY go green board “50,000th Fan It’s ME!” Example of Re-cycling items, card board, papers, plastic bottles, cans, etc.

Haha this is my time to take out all those art work material. Was think for the idea for almost half day and ngam ngam found out 4 A4 size paper. Yea i have the idea that combine the 4 paper and make a hole in the middle~muahaha found out ice-cream stick, straw and some others material.

Deng deng this is my cutie Go Green board hahaha~was highlight my hair with light brown and pink color with ribbon.


Was doing last minute work because wait for my camera to come back and printer not function so draw wcm logo myself~muahaha and seems like the same with print out one~yeah i success lolx~This means my art skill still there lolx~

And guess what~receive a pink love letter from wcm that invite me for the fans trip~yohoo so happy that finally can join the fans trip and meet up with other fans.


One more week to go and i can meet the pretty admin and fans~so excited right now muahha~yeah yeah yeah~and also can meet Barryboi n Tao Sar Pia all the way come from Penang.

Thanks WCM once again for giving me a surprise and the chance to join the fans trip. WCM really gave me lotsa surprise and lotsa friends after i join them.

Loves you so much lolx

2 comments:

  1. hehehe thanks dear~yeah i will enjoy~muahaha and show pic to u all~heheheh~like what u all do it in the 1st fans trip muahahaa~

    ReplyDelete