Monday, January 17, 2011

Yummy dinner

Last Tuesday went to sushi king for dinner with mum and brother. This was my first time went to hometown sushi king. This is because WCM gave me RM50 voucher as the FOTW give. Hehe thanks again WCM.

Besides, i gonna thanks to one of WCM fan Daryl aka Ah Boy aka Damian. He post me the voucher that he won in WCM as well since his place don't have sushi king. Hehehe i help u eat the sushi~lolx

Let's see what we have order~

Egg Mayo, Tuna Fross, Scallop, and don't knw call what name with the red plate lolx~

Unagi, Octopus, and others two~yummy my favourite octopus~but but not fresh enough and not nice enough

Brother order a Salmon set, and mum Black pepper Udon mee~

Of course eat also not to forget WCM~

Da la~WCM with Sushi king voucher~Yummy

Brother Vanila ice-cream~not really nice~hehehe

Now the time for me to take picture with those sushi~hehehe

Bro Salmon~
Come on open ur mouth~Wasabi yum yum lolx~

Dang~here are some sushi that we taken~

Not so tall yet for the plate but i'm full already~

Dang~Gonna pay my bill lo~It cost me RM95 and i no need to pay any cent just because of the voucher hehehe Once again thanks lot to WCM and Daryl~

Yeap Yummy dinner~Went for seafood dinner on last Saturday before went back to Kampar for my new semester. Long time din go there have my seafood dinner already. Ask daddy order for my favourite seafood Crab and balitong.

Dang this will be "yim kok hai" which they use salt to steam or cook the crab~hehehe Yummy~can taste the crab is sweet enough

Daddy favourite steam Crab~I think i din't get to eat this coz i'm too slow~almost daddy finish all lolx~1KG for steam

Yeah this will be mine~Kari powder with crab~taste good~yummy slurpssssss~all of them finish their dinner and they wait me to finish this Crab~wooooooo yummy~loves it~1Kg for fried~

Wow curry fish Head~Mummy favourite~but she not feeling well that day and didn't join us for the dinner that night~aiks~nevermind i will bring u there again~hehehe

Yeah my favourite Balitong~It really taste good~It really nice to eat with rice~Need to use some technique to eat by sucks the back 1st and sucks the head of the balitong~lolx sucks~

Paku vegi with balecan and "hea bi"~Since mummy din go then ask the boss cook it with balacen wakakak~lolx

Ho Ho~Bro can't take seafood for sometimes and special order this to him~wakakaka~Chicken wing king~slurpsssss everyone favourite~kids will definately loves it~

Guess how much it cost me?????Super cheap price hehehe satisfied~yummy~think ll go again during cny~hehehe

Yeah i'm satisfied with my dinner last week~and my weight definately will sit rocket and increase as well lolx~hehehe nevermind back to kampar start with my own cook diet meal~lolx~

2 comments:

  1. yum yum..nice nice makan makan..i need rice..wheres my rice lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yum yum le~when i update the blog my air liur like want to come out ady la~lolx~Alamak forget to take the rice pic~hahaha u go my FB profile~there have one big bowl of rice la~lolx

    ReplyDelete