Monday, October 11, 2010

Grandma birthday celebration




Last Saturday we celebrate grandma birthday at Bagan Datoh. Yes Bagan Datoh again haha
But that day was not the real date due to her grandson and grand-daughter having their final exam.

This time dishes are much more different than previous celebration. Is somethings like wedding dinner dishes Haha.

At first they serve up the Birthday Mee....almost all of us manage to eat little because it really little and we are too hungry. My uncle say because later still got a lot of dishes so they cook only few for the Mee...

Here the birthday Mee~~~

This call 一品锅。。。It include 鸡, 干贝,鲍鱼,猪肚,海参,药材 and a lot。。。

七星盘月。。。里头有 排骨,蛋卷,马么鸡,芋头,炒蛋,鱿鱼,沙拉鸡。。

这是猪脚。。这包括青菜,冬菇,猪脚。。哇有肥肉和瘦肉。。口感真好。。吃了不腻

斗底昌。。新鲜出炉。。刚从渔船钓回来的。。

清蒸海蟹。。。又多肉又结实又甜。。真美味

又到甜品时间啦。。冰淇淋 puff + 叉烧包。。。

另一道甜品。。这包含了龙眼,冬瓜丝,白果。。

My cousin sister where most of my relative say she look like me...its???


So naughty hard to take picture with her ><

Yeah my happy family~~

Duo bui "yong" with my daddy...my dad learn her pattern~~can see their mouth

Let's learn together~~~

This was the first time bought from grandson and daughter. it because every time also bought by my "yi po". This time my grandma ask them don't buy and let her grand-child buy^^

da..la..my lucky and happy grandma

Hmm my family and grandma

Mummy sing song to Grandma~~~haha

Here the group photo~~but few grand-child not attend~~~lol

yeah is time to sing a song~~
Happy Birthday to u~~Happy birthday to U~~
Happy birthday to Ah Ma & Mummy~~
Happy birthday to U

Here are us grand child~~still got other 6 not attend~~sigh if not sure will more Noisy..hiak hiak

Grand-daughter and grandma

Paper plate with colorful balloon and clown and Happy Birthday word~~nice

Deng~~deng~~ Mini instant hehe^^

Beer time yohoo~~~

Lastly i want to wish my grandma Happy Birthday
Wish her healthy, happy, enjoy always
祝您长命百岁
Love You always ^^ muacks muacks


No comments:

Post a Comment