Friday, October 8, 2010

Lucky 8/10/10


What things make me so lucky?

Hmm just know i receive a call from HIM and ask me to open my facebook immediately. I was wonder what is happening there. After i open i din see anythings but he ask me to open WORLDCARD MALAYSIA page.

By the time i saw my picture edited by WCM and full with star on the picture.
Huh i'm the Fan Of The Day.

Starry, starry night ... Flaming flowers that brightly blaze, Swirling clouds and violet

haze, Here's our star shining bright and grace. ♥ @Evone Tan,

the WCM Fan-Of-

The-Day: 8.10.2010


Thanks Worldcard for choose me as Fan Of The Day....Happy Happy
And also Thanks for the big family, fans, WCM enjoy this page so much... and congrat to Kenlli as well Fan of the week

Really can make some friends in this page...So fast fast join this WCM in facebook where you can get a lot of benefits , friends, any problems can ask immediately as well, and a lot a lot...

Still wait what???Log in to your facebook and like the page ya and sure you will get a lot of surprise haha^^


Once again Thanks for WCM and the big family...^^Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment