Friday, October 15, 2010

15/10/2010


Opps as i said in the post before next post will be Genting but 2day my result release have to postpone the post to next post.

It's already mid night. Yes i still awake and i believe most student from utar also awake because too nervous and exited to check their result. But Utar portal always server down at this moment complain and complain but have no change in its. Sigh

Hmm don't say about that if not really fed up with it.
This semester result was not that good as what i aspect. Really feel disappointed when i know my result. Make my mood down sigh.

Its me not hardworking enough? I had tried my best but end up result like shit. Argh Argh why why why i have fully put my effort into it. But why??

Aiks what has already pass was pass. What should i do now is looking forward for the coming semester and work harder i'm sure i can do it.

Luckily i still can get the final loan hehe this is the most worried part for me rather than my result.If not my mum need to find money for my last semester~~luckily 

No comments:

Post a Comment