Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavali


A very long time i din meet my secondary friends already~2day Mr.Kamal invite me and my friends for open house~lolz really long time i din meet him since graduate from secondary school.

Bac,poh yeng, and Thomas came over and fetch me to his house~

Happy Deepavali Kamal and all my hindu friends. Just manage to take some picture hehe

Opps Finish already de~~think is p.yeng snap 1 hahaha~

Da~~la~~Mr.Kamal and Boss Bac~

Wa "yeng" dou~~ opps don't knw what m i doing there~

Thomas~eat vegetarian for 2day~muahaha
opps don't knw what m i doing there~

Here the group photo~long time din take photo with all of them already~

After that bac suggest to old town~haha really long time didn't go out with them already~every time when call me i also reject lolz~ so paiseh la~haha but i'm happy go out chit chat with them~

Look forward for any gathering~

Anyway thanks for the coffee Boss Bac muahaha^_^ lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment