Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Won prizes in Tag and win contest from everafter Gift


A good news from EverAfter Gift that the admin told me i'm one of the winner in the tag and win contest~yohoo i'm so happy about that~haha~i won myself a purse from EverAfter gift.

2 weeks ago my parents receive a parcel and call me~got people send u something but that time i not manage to go back to get the prizes due to the stupid mid-term.

But at last my brother get it back from my hometown~muahaha see this was the parcel that i receive from EverAfter Gift~although i know what is inside but feel excited when open it muahaha

Da~~la~~

Enjoy-ing open the parcel~very hard to open because very sticky le

Yeah Tag and win contest~

Dang~dang~a white purse from EverAfter gift~muacks thank you so much~

Wa got so many place for me to put money~but i don't have so much money wo~can anyone give me some money??hahaha~so that i can fully utilize the purse ma~


Yeah~i receive a gift~yohoo~no need to use money buy another purse lo~
Loves loves loves~muacks~thanks again to EverAfter gift~

2 comments: