Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moral Kempen mengambil nyawa 15/11/10


Yohoo finally i had finish all my assignment and drama show~now already week 7~Due to i'm to busy that's why now only can update this post and can rest for a while before arrival of the Final exam.

Yippe me and my groupmate had finish moral kempen which entitle "take life" mengambil nyawa.
At 1st we just think of one advertisement which is Nyamuk Ades, but at the end our group present 3 advertisement for that day~which are disco and Along muahahaha~

We did not prepare very early for it due to we had exam on Saturday before the kempen but end up we successfully did our part and much more better than "you"~i think my group member know who i referring to haha and maybe "u" can't see this~blek~

Well done all~and others group as well but not "you"~ I want everybody everybody but not "you"~

Ok let me share some photo with you from the preparation until the day of the kempen~hehehe enjoy~

So Ngam last saturday was Yan Fong birthday~a very quiet gul~and we celebrate for her before the discussion start~haha

Everyone are so high that day~they so naughty dun wn let me take picture~luckily i got a active body muahaha still manage to see my head~yohoo~

Preparing to help the Axes to wear its shirt~

Da~la~~here we go~

Can see so many people "Hate" you and wanna "kill" you~muahaha "mou yok"

A group photo at Xiao Po house~

they are busying blow the ballon but i'm busying take picture muahaha

One of the mosquito~

Not sure what i doing there ngek ngek ngek

Wau this cone really got lot of uses~can become long and sharp ears~


Yeah My mosquito cone~see we can successfully present this advertisement what~


Wa can become halloween hat as well~if without this advertisement where we can have this cone and take so much pic neh~lolz


Can u guess what is it???


Busying set up for the "special red color"

Muahaha busying stick the sticker on my hand~what happen????


This will be my doctor~muahaha


Both hand also full of the red dot~muahaha color red on it~because cant get from bookstore~


Red dot hand + Axe + Mosquito tail~


Wau wearing the mosquito tail and bring along our Axe~


Look serious and fierce~bila you mau pulangkan duit saya???

Our door gift is lollipop~muahahaha~much more "sat zai"

take another picture 1st Before lecture arrival~ hahaha

This is our lecture~like a superstar~say hi to everyone lolz

Our Emcee that day~Ms. princess Sha

Opening ceremony~


Finally finish our drama lo~now is time for photo shooting muahaha


What gang also got~

dala~can u see my face??can see anything there??



Group photo with our lecture~


My group member~Advertisement group~


Ur "bo" too sharp ady la~let me use my Axe to help u cut~if not u will kill lot of people outside neh~


Along gang 2gether with Axe~so called "Fu Tao Pong"

This is the 4 mosquito~muahaha

ahaaaaaaaa~~Aedes mosquito around me~hate hate hate coz they bite me in real life and almost get into hospital~lolz

Da~~la~~Aedes Advertisement member~4 mosquito, i'm the patient, and a doctor~

That's all for this kempen~Due to we need to rush for class at 6PM so we have to move fast and can't continue take much picture~

No comments:

Post a Comment